We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and, if appropriate, to resolve matters at the earliest opportunity.

If you have a complaint, discrepancy or query, please contact us with the details:

Level 1 TC Group, Devonshire House
One Mayfair Place, London W1J 8AJ
Tel.: +44 870 753 0925

A complaint may relate to the service you have received or the invoice we have issued to you. In any case, you can expect to receive a quick response. If we believe that it will take us time to properly consider, assess and provide you with a detailed response, then we will let you know. If your complaint relates to an invoice, then there may also be a right to object to it by applying to the court for an assessment of the bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974, but unpaid bills may result in interest charges being applied.

We undertake to look into any complaint carefully and promptly and to do all that we can to resolve matters. We will explain the position to you and provide you with any additional information you may request. If we have given you a less than satisfactory service, we undertake to try to do everything we can to put it right.

If you are not satisfied about your complaint, then you may be eligible to contact the Legal Ombudsman, an independent complaints body established under the Legal Services Act 2007 that deals with legal services complaints. However, any complaint should normally be notified to them within 6 months of our final written response when completing our complaints procedure, but otherwise no more than 6 years from the date of act/omission; or no more than 3 years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

Further details may be found at or by telephoning them on 0300 555 0333 (or +44 121 245 3050) or by sending an email to or writing to them at Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.